Shoe designing, Denise Richards’ new loveDecember 1st, 2011 - 1:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Actress Denise Richards has turned designer to create a special pair of shoes for socialite Kim Kardashian’s fashion website.
Kim is the founder of ShoeDazzle.com, a styling service offering customers monthly personalised shopping experiences, and the 31-year-old has recruited Richards to share her love for footwear with fans, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m so excited I designed a shoe for shoedazzle.com can’t wait till it launches,” the 40-year-old posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Justin Bieber now has 11 mn Twitter followers - Jul 14, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian abused by fan - Jul 05, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Hilton fuming over lost luggage - Oct 06, 2011
- Sheen calls Richards a 'dog thief' - Mar 30, 2011
- Kim Kardashian plans to take weight loss supplement - Jun 22, 2011
- Bieber plays matchmaker! - Aug 10, 2011
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Kardashian never got the chance to meet Liz Taylor - Apr 05, 2011
- I never got a chance to meet Liz Taylor: Kardashian (Lead) - Apr 05, 2011
- Vera Wang to design Kim Kardashian's wedding gown - Aug 02, 2011
- Jay-Z teams with Pharrell for clothing line - Aug 05, 2011
- Bieber reveals his new tattoo - May 26, 2011