Shockwave - The Main Villain In Transformers 3June 14th, 2010 - 7:56 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 14, 2010 (Pen Men at Work: Shockwave is apparently going to be the chief villain in the very latest series of Transformer movies. It is due to be released in the summer of 2011 and has been named as ‘Transformers 3’ for the time being. The film has been in the news for quite sometime now as Michael Bay, its director has already announced it as the last and final movie marking the end of the transformer series.
While the leading man, Shia LaBeouf, is expected to play the role once again, the heroine Megan Fox will be conspicuous by her absence in the third film of the Transformer series. The director has also reportedly announced a number of changes which have enhanced the expectation of the audience. Apart from the evil presence of Shockwave, the movie is likely to feature several robots with evil designs as well.
Bay, also hinted at the growing up of the protagonist and the absence of the twins. The entire movie will be shot in 3D following the current trend of Hollywood. The comic caper will be missing too and the audience should look forward to the intensely dramatic moments instead, he added. The race for gaining supremacy in space by both the USSR as well as the USA will form an engaging part of the film as well.
Megan Fox has been replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Transformer 3 and is likely to draw in the crowds. However, it is Shockwave’s presence which is expected to bring in the moolah as the makers of the film hope of striking it big with Transformers 3, next year.
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Transformers 3' Actor Shia LaBeouf Misses Ex Co-Actor Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- 'Transformers 3' Coming in 3D With New Villain In 2011 - Jun 12, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says he misses working with Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- Transformer 3: Take A Look At The New Megatron Toy - Dec 23, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' - same as before (IANS Movie Review) - Jul 01, 2011
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Secrets Unveiled - Dec 09, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's 'boob show' on 'Transformers 3' set - Jul 04, 2010
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- Rosie Whiteley 'donned transparent lingerie for Transformers 3 audition' - Jun 03, 2010
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley named hottest woman of the year - May 04, 2011
- Shockwave would be the main villain of the 'Transformers 3' - Jun 14, 2010
Tags: comic caper, dramatic moments, evil designs, evil presence, expectation, film hope, heroine, leading man, megan fox, men at work, michael bay, moolah, pen men, protagonist, rosie huntington whiteley, shia labeouf, shockwave, transformer series, transformers, villain