Shiney Ahuja in judicial custody till July 2June 18th, 2009 - 3:27 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 18 (IANS) Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja, facing a rape charge, will continue to stay behind bars till July 2 as a Mumbai court Thursday remanded him to judicial custody.
Shiney’s police custody ended Thursday. His lawyer Shrikant Shivade said he would appeal against the court order and seek bail for the actor.
Shiney was arrested Sunday night after his teenaged housemaid complained he had raped her.
- Actor Shiney Ahuja appeals rape conviction - Apr 19, 2011
- Shiney Ahuja gets bail from Bombay High Court - Apr 27, 2011
- Shiney Ahuja gets judicial custody till July 2 (Lead) - Jun 18, 2009
- Shiney's bail rejected by court - Jul 08, 2009
- Shiney Ahuja's case transferred to fast track court - Aug 27, 2009
- Shiney Ahuja jailed for 7 years for raping maid (Lead) - Mar 30, 2011
- I wish Shiney all the strength: Farhan Akhtar - Mar 31, 2011
- Shiney Ahuja's bail plea rejected - Sep 11, 2009
- After bail, Shiney Ahuja reaches Delhi - Oct 04, 2009
- Salman, Farhan speak up for actor Shiney Ahuja (Lead) - Mar 31, 2011
- Micromax Mobile withdraws 'bai' ad, Shiney relieved - Nov 08, 2011
- Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja gets bail in rape case (Lead) - Oct 01, 2009
- Shiney Ahuja gets bail in rape case - Oct 01, 2009
- Shiney Ahuja to appeal against rape sentence in High Court - Mar 31, 2011
- Shiney Ahuja's maid claims the actor never raped her - Sep 08, 2010