Shilpa Shetty’s turn to deliver a slapMay 27th, 2008 - 3:41 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) For a certain scene in Sunny Deol-directed “The Man”, Shilpa Shetty had to slap her co-star Sudhanshu Pandey. And if the latter is to be believed, the actress was very reluctant to do so. “It was an emotional scene where I was supposed to console her and she was required to slap me in a fit of rage. But Shilpa was so reluctant and scared. She had to be literally convinced to slap me to get the shot right,” Sudhanshu, a singer, model and actor, told IANS.
Sudhanshu said that he had to ultimately hold her hand and make her slap him to be more comfortable with the shot. “It was funny as she still couldn’t do it. But since she had no option, she did it very lightly,” he quipped.
The actor, who featured in Sanjay Gupta’s film “Dus Kahaniyaan”, was in the capital to attend the launch of an All Sports Bar.
Year 2008 has proved to be lucky for Sudhanshu, who became a father for the second time earlier this month and also has some big banner films lined up for release.
Talking about his forthcoming projects, Sudhanshu said: “‘Alibaug’, ‘The Man’ and ‘Singh is King’ are in the pipeline and I am really excited.”
Sudhanshu, a former member of the music group Band of Boys, has sung in Sanjay Gupta’s “Alibaug”, where he plays a business tycoon.
“Yes, I have sung in ‘Alibaug’. It was Sanjay (Gupta) who dragged me into it and the experience was fantastic,” he said, making it clear that he would never get associated with a music band, however.
The actor, who calls himself a “simple, focussed and a family man”, is looking for a name for his newborn son. “It has become difficult to decide on a good name.”
- For Samir Karnik, no 'Dus 2' without Sanjay Dutt - Mar 09, 2012
- Sudhanshu Pandey to play prince in 'Jhansi Ki Rani' (With Images) - Mar 12, 2011
- 'Shootout at Wadala' my most challenging film: Sanjay Gupta - May 01, 2012
- Prosenjit was reluctant to do 'Shanghai' (Movie Snippets) - Jun 12, 2012
- 'Talaash' pushes 'Shootout At Wadala' release to 2013 - May 02, 2012
- Sanjay Dutt to sing extra song for 'Department' - Apr 19, 2012
- 'The Desire' my last for now: Shilpa Shetty (Interview) - Sep 14, 2011
- Dus Kahaniyaan babe launches her international career - Sep 24, 2009
- I don't mind being in multi-starrers: Sudhanshu Pandey - May 07, 2008
- No problems with Sanjay: RGV (Movie Snippets) - Oct 21, 2011
- "Yes, 'Alibaug' is on standstill" - Sanjay Gupta - Sep 18, 2010
- Bipasha to do 'Shaukeen' remake - Jun 15, 2012
- I had a superb time directing Dharamji: Hema Malini (Interview) - Dec 28, 2010
- Priyanka misses family on Diwali (Movie Snippets) - Oct 25, 2011
- Hema Malini Turns Director To Dharmendra And Esha Deol - Dec 28, 2010
Tags: business tycoon, co star, dus kahaniyaan, family man, forthcoming projects, group band, launch, music band, music group, New Delhi, newborn son, pipeline, sanjay gupta, second time, shilpa shetty, singer model, slap, sports bar, sudhanshu pandey, sunny deol