Shilpa, Raj take newborn son homeMay 25th, 2012 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 25 (IANS) Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty and her businessman husband Raj Kundra Friday took their newborn son home from the Hinduja Hospital here.
Shilpa, who delivered the baby boy Monday morning, looked casual and fresh as she walked out of the hospital around 12:30 p.m. She was accompanied by Kundra, who held the well-covered baby closely.
The 36-year-old was wearing a buttoned-down blue and black coloured tunic with leggings, while her husband was seen in a blue shirt with denim.
Shilpa looked healthy and happy and thanked the media for being there. She even blew a flying kiss, but refused to pose for shutterbugs when the media asked her to hold her first child.
The newborn is yet to get a name. It will be decided once his maternal grandmother, Sunanda Shetty decides an alphabet.
Shilpa and Kundra tied the knot in 2009. This is Kundra’s second child - he has a daughter Deleena from ex-wife Kavita.
- Baby's name not decided yet: Raj Kundra - May 23, 2012
- Shilpa names son Viaan - Jun 07, 2012
- It's a boy for Shilpa Shetty - May 21, 2012
- Manyata, Malaika attend Shilpa's baby shower - May 03, 2012
- Shilpa Shetty's newborn already on Twitter - Jun 09, 2012
- Busy Raj Kundra reserves time for Shilpa, baby - May 05, 2012
- Looking forward to new phase: Shilpa - May 04, 2012
- Shilpa Shetty confirms pregnancy - Dec 10, 2011
- It's nappy time for B-Town moms - Mar 27, 2012
- Shilpa, Shamita team again, this time for an ad - Mar 04, 2012
- Rumours about her pregnancy baffles Shilpa Shetty - Sep 13, 2011
- I'm not pregnant: Shilpa Shetty - May 19, 2011
- Pregnant Shilpa Shetty hopes to cheer her IPL team - Mar 06, 2012
- Shilpa takes Lamaze classes for easy pregnancy - Apr 01, 2012
- Raj gatecrashes wife Shilpa's baby shower bash - May 04, 2012