Shia LaBeouf’s injured hand may never heal completelyApril 15th, 2009 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 15 (ANI): Hollywood actor Shia LaBeouf, who got his left hand injured in a car accident last year, has revealed that his hand may never heal completely because he will only regain 80 percent functioning of the hand.
“I’ve had screws and plates put in,” Us Weekly quoted him as telling Entertainment Weekly.
“They put a screw in one of my knuckles. And they shaved a piece of bone off my hip and made a [bone for my] finger out of it,” he added.
LaBeouf, whose driving license suspended for a year after the horrific collision, revealed that he was on his third surgery.
“That’s coming up in a week or two [from April 2]. My middle finger is still crooked as a f—ing noodle, so they’ve gotta straighten it out and put a screw in it,” he said.
“I’ll be able to make a fist again. There’s a knuckle I’ll never be able to move again, but that’s probably the only permanent damage, other than the scarring,” he added. (ANI)
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan 'headed for splitville' - Oct 18, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Gibson calls Grigorieva 'mentally deprived idiot' - Jul 14, 2010
- I get on better with kids : Selena Gomez - Jul 24, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf To Get Into US Pilot’s Garb For Oliver Stone’s Pinkville - Dec 31, 2010
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Shooting with Spielberg rids Shia La Beouf of stress - May 18, 2009
- Mulligan back to Britain post-split from LaBeouf - Oct 18, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011