Shia LaBeoufs driving license suspended for one yearJanuary 21st, 2009 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 21 (ANI): American actor Shia LaBeouf has had his driver’’s license suspended for at least one year due to his July 27 car crash.
LaBeouf, 22, had refused a chemical test after officers pulled him over, reported the California Department of Motor Vehicles, landing himself with a suspension that took effect on January 17, reports People magazine.
Sgt. S. Wolf of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’’s department had reported in July that officers, who responded to the accident, found it immediately apparent that LaBeouf was intoxicated, and he was placed under arrest.
The actor was booked for a misdemeanour DUI, but the LA. County District Attorney’’s Office declined to file charges due to insufficient evidence.
At the time, the DA’’s office said that prosecutors instead planned to file criminal charges against the other driver, who was found to have run a red light. (ANI)
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf arrested, hurt in drunk driving crash - Jul 28, 2008
- DUI charges against Aguilera's beau dropped - Apr 18, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf did not cause the crash: Sheriffs office - Jul 30, 2008
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- LaBeouf escapes drunken driving charge - Sep 26, 2008
- LaBeouf spotted holding hands with mystery girl after Carey Mulligan split - Dec 29, 2010
- Pitt, LaBeouf to star in 'Riptide'? - Jul 04, 2010
- LaBeouf handcuffed after bar brawl - Feb 06, 2011
- Matthew Fox may enter Alcohol Treatment Program - Jun 06, 2012
- Reality TV star Alexis Neiers arrested for probation violation - Dec 02, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf 'handcuffed by police after bar brawl in LA' - Feb 06, 2011
Tags: american actor, california department of motor vehicles, car crash, chemical test, county district attorney, criminal charges, department of motor vehicles, dui, insufficient evidence, jan 21, la county district attorney, los angeles county, los angeles county sheriff, people magazine, prosecutors, shia labeouf, wolf