Shia LaBeouf says his hand injury is like a “tattoo that says ‘mistake’”May 2nd, 2009 - 2:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): Shia LaBeouf cannot forget the car collision last year that left him with a permanently injured hand, which reads to him as a “tattoo that says ‘mistake’”.
The Transformers actor had damaged his hand after his Ford truck took a tumble in an early morning car accident in July.
The 22-year-old revealed he had accepted to live with his injury that would stay with him for life.
“I can’t zipper my zipper or button my shirt without extreme pain,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling the June (09) issue of Playboy magazine.
“But I chalk it up as my own s**t. These things had to happen. This accident is what I needed in my life. I’m not in control.
“For the first time, I can admit that and know that. I’m a fallible individual, and the hand is like a tattoo that says MISTAKE. It’s something I’ll have to live with for the rest of my life,” he added. (ANI)
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Mulligan back to Britain post-split from LaBeouf - Oct 18, 2010
- Huntington-Whiteley obsessed with Prince Harry - Jul 03, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf is happy to be alive - Sep 16, 2008
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- 'Desi Boyz' go from chic to distressed look - Nov 20, 2011
- Carey Mulligan moves out of Shia LaBeouf's house to stay in budget hotel - Oct 24, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf steps out with new girl - Feb 15, 2011
- Shia Labeouf claims he turns into 'werewolf' after drinking - Jun 19, 2009
- Whiteley takes running lessons - Jun 27, 2011
- Fifth Indiana Jones movie in the offing - Jun 18, 2009
- Shia LaBeouf's injured hand may never heal completely - Apr 15, 2009
- Michael Douglas praises Shia LaBeouf's acting skills - May 18, 2010