Shia LaBeouf feels no pain, claims Megan FoxMay 14th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 14 (ANI): Hollywood actress Megan Fox is completely surprised by Transformers co-star Shia LaBeouf’s tolerance for pain.
Fox and the cast and crew on the Transformers sequel were amazed to see the actor back to work just weeks after he almost lost his hand in a car accident last summer (08).
Fox insists that one would never know he was in so much pain.
“He’s still a badass on the XBox. He can still play video games,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“He has the highest tolerance for pain that I’ve ever seen in a human being. He worked through the movie. I’m not kidding,” she added. (ANI)
- Watson, Grint are highest-earning on-screen couple - Jan 07, 2012
- Actor Shia LaBeouf Disparages 'Indiana Jones' Sequel - May 19, 2010
- Bay is aggressive, hard to work with: Shia Labeouf - Jun 30, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says he misses working with Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- 'Transformers 3' Actor Shia LaBeouf Misses Ex Co-Actor Megan Fox - Jun 12, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- LaBeouf opens up about his eye injury on Transformers sequel set - Jun 23, 2009
- Shia Labeouf 'dating' Carey Mulligan - Aug 26, 2009
- Shia LaBeouf Handcuffed After A Bar Fight - Feb 06, 2011
- Shia LaBeouf says his damaged hand is now '100pc' better - Sep 22, 2010
- LaBeouf gets together with co-star Mulligan? - Aug 26, 2009
- Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'? - May 20, 2010
- Megan Fox Moves Out Of "Transformers 3", Heidi Montag Wishes To Slip In - May 24, 2010
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan Split? - Oct 21, 2010
- Megan Fox Fired From 'Transformers' - May 22, 2010