Sheryl Crow reveals her onstage secretDecember 26th, 2010 - 12:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 25 (IANS) Rocker Sheryl Crow has worked hard to master her breathing techniques onstage - so she can belch mid-song without offending her audience.
“Well, my guitar player Doyle (Bramhall II) just thinks it’s fascinating that I can sing through a burp, if that means anything to you. I can be onstage and, you know, I can sustain a burp until I’m done with a phrase,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“You know part of it is just doing it, part of it is singing, it’s like any other sort of craft of muscle.
“The more you do it, hopefully, the better you get at it, the more you understand it and the better you are able to control.”
- Sheryl Crow bribes her children to eat healthy - May 25, 2011
- Is Sheryl Crow dating Doyle Bramhall II? - May 09, 2011
- Sheryl Crow makes first public appearance with beau - May 08, 2011
- Gregg Allman Releases His First Solo Music Album In 14 Years - Jan 17, 2011
- Sheryl Crow diagnosed with brain tumour - Jun 06, 2012
- Arctic Monkeys' drummer learning guitar - Dec 19, 2011
- I would love to have my own kids: Sheryl Crow - Nov 09, 2010
- Sheryl Crow releasing cookbook - Dec 08, 2010
- Sheryl Crow's son doesn't like having a working mom - Feb 02, 2010
- My unconventional family has taught me a lot: Kate Hudson - Mar 27, 2011
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Katie Holmes designs for 'working moms' - Mar 18, 2011
- Joss Stone wants Gaga to tone down her style - Aug 21, 2011
- Roger Moore beaten up by former wives - Sep 12, 2012