Sheryl Crow diagnosed with brain tumourJune 6th, 2012 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) Singer Sheryl Crow is suffering from brain tumour.
The Grammy winner and breast-cancer survivor has been diagnosed with a common form of brain tumour called a meningioma, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumour. And I was, like, ‘See? I knew there was something wrong’. I haven’t really talked about it … But it’s benign, so I don’t have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit,” Crow, 50, told columnist Doug Elfman.
- Dental x-rays linked to most common brain tumour - Apr 10, 2012
- Sheryl Crow opens breast cancer centre in LA - Aug 25, 2010
- I would love to have my own kids: Sheryl Crow - Nov 09, 2010
- McCartney not approached for London Olympics - Jun 19, 2011
- Woman's changing facial features helped diagnose tumour - Sep 01, 2011
- I've had my body insecurities :Lady Gaga - May 25, 2011
- Sheryl Crow releasing cookbook - Dec 08, 2010
- Rowland nervous about reunion with dad - Dec 10, 2011
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Sheryl Crow says family and work keeps her going - Sep 27, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Sheryl Crow's split from Lance Armstrong inspired her to adopt - Jul 09, 2010
- It's painful to be away from Stefani: Rossdale - Nov 21, 2011
- Jackson's middle name revealed - Jun 01, 2012