‘Sherlock Holmes’ was grumpy: Downey Jr.August 29th, 2011 - 2:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Actor Robert Downey Jr. says he felt “grumpy” when he started shooting for “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”.
The 46-year-old reprises his role as Arthur Conan Doyle’s legendary detective in the second film in the franchise.
“We had a brutal schedule last time, but it was so much fun, and we were kind of wondering if we could catch this thing on fire and make it work. And pretty early on we figured we were on to something,” contactmusic.com quoted Downey Jr. as saying.
“And this time around, we only really started the action last week, which had me a little grumpy for a minute,” he added. The movie will hit theatres December this year.
- Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr - Dec 13, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes 3' is in the pipeline - Oct 24, 2011
- Burton wants Downey Jr. in 'Pinocchio' film - Jan 08, 2012
- 'Sherlock Holmes' sequel in pipeline? - Sep 23, 2009
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Homosexual Holmes, Watson in sequel? - Jan 04, 2010
- Movie bosses working on Sherlock Homes' sequel - Sep 23, 2009
- Making Sherlock Holmes gay could land Guy Ritchie in trouble - Aug 04, 2009
- Jude Law fascinated at rediscovering 'Sherlock Holmes' - Jan 01, 2010
- James Bond, Sherlock Holmes to be resurrected in new novels - Jan 18, 2011
- Jude Law didn't know anything about Sherlock Holmes! - Jan 06, 2010
- Downey Jr. stressed over turning 50 - Dec 06, 2011
- Ritchie was unsure about 'Sherlock Holmes' success - Aug 28, 2011