Shekhar, Sonali, Kirron to continue tryst with India’s Got TalentApril 27th, 2010 - 1:18 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
April 27, 2010 (Sampurn Wire):If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Colors and BIG Synergy reaped success with the inaugural season of India’s Got Talent. Apart from the quality of contestants, the show also drew praise for the honesty of its judges and the whacky hosts. Shekhar Kapur, Sonali Bendre, and Kirron Kher were forthright and honest in their views while MTV VJs Ayushmann Khurrana and Nikhil Chinappa were very entertaining as hosts.
Not wishing to change the winning formula, Colors and BIG Synergy will have the same line up for season two.
A reliable source informs, “The judges and hosts remain the same.Earlier, there was some talk of replacing Sonali and Kirron but that’s not true. Shekhar, Kirron, and Sonali will continue to be the judges while Ayushmann and Nikhil will remain as hosts. The shooting will commence from 9 May. The show is expected to launch in the first week of June. Unlike, the first season, IGT will be held for a longer duration this time. The final episode will happen some time in October.”
When contacted, Kher said, “Please don’t call me. You must ask this to the channel!”, while Sonali Bendre’s manager stated the matter is confidential.
Producer Siddharth Basu said that the announcement will be made by the channel soon.
-Mayur Lookhar/ Sampurn Wire
- India's Got Talent 2 coming your way - Apr 03, 2010
- Curtain Raised; Now Bring On 'India's Got Talent 2' - Jul 28, 2010
- 'India's Got Talent' Second Season To Launch Tonight At 9pm On Colors - Jul 30, 2010
- India's Got Talent 2 : Sajid, Sonali in; Kirron may follow suit - May 22, 2010
- Dharmendra to judge 'India's Got Talent 3' - Jun 02, 2011
- KJo confirms 'India's Got Talent' stint - Aug 25, 2012
- Small screen made Amitabh Big B: Dharmendra - Jul 08, 2011
- I can't cry like Shekhar Kapur: Sajid Khan - Jul 06, 2010
- B-Town's desi boys add glamour to TV awards function - Nov 22, 2011
- Katrina shakes a leg with Dharmendra - Sep 05, 2011
- Old remains gold: Dharmendra leads TRP race - Aug 04, 2011
- Suresh & Vernon Group wins 'India's Got Talent 3' - Oct 02, 2011
- My father's name isn't Rishi Kapoor: Ayushmann Khurrana - May 10, 2010
- I won't be kind to poor performers: Kirron Kher - May 26, 2009
- I really envy all those who can sing: SRK (Bollywood Snippets) - Jul 03, 2011