Sheen’s rehab stint could cost ‘Two and A Half Men’ makers $250mFebruary 1st, 2011 - 11:58 am ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 01 (ANI): Hollywood executives have started counting the cost of Charlie Sheen’s latest scandal.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the production of his hit series ‘Two and A Half Men’ has been forced to temporarily shut down while the actor receives treatment in rehab, putting up to 250 million dollars in revenue at jeopardy.
And if the show, now in its eight series, is forced to permanently close shop producer Warner Bros faces a loss stretching well into nine figures in syndication revenue and millions more in lost advertising revenue for CBS.
Producers of the most-watched comedy on US TV were forced to put the production on halt after Sheen voluntarily entered an unnamed rehab facility last week, reports News.com.au.
The news came after he was rushed to hospital with severe stomach pains after allegedly partying for 36 hours straight during which time Sheen had a “briefcase full of cocaine” delivered to his home, TMZ reported. (ANI)
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen voluntarily enters rehab - Feb 24, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'still stands to make $100m off 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 10, 2011
- TV executives fear Charlie Sheen will 'end up dead' - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen officially fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- Sheen offers to pay 'Two and a Half Men' crew - Feb 10, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's number 1 with fans despite scandals - Feb 10, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to rejoin 'Two and a Half Men' end of February - Feb 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen resumes shooting for 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 17, 2010
- Charlie Sheen checks into rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Puts 'Two And A Half Men' On An Indefinite Halt - Jan 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen shopping $10m tell-all book? - Feb 27, 2011
Tags: advertising revenue, briefcase, cbs, cbs producers, charlie sheen, cocaine, comedy, hollywood, hollywood executives, hollywood reporter, jeopardy, melbourne, million dollars, news com au, rehab facility, rehab stint, scandal, severe stomach pains, two and a half men, warner bros