Sheen wants full legal custody of his twinsApril 19th, 2011 - 1:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 19 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen wants legal and physical custody of his two-year-old sons Bob and Max after their mother Brooke Mueller checked herself back into a rehab.
TMZ.com reports that Sheen’s lawyer Mark Gross gave notice to Mueller’s attorney, saying the actor wants to change the terms of their agreement in court Tuesday and terminate the obligation to pay her 333,500 pounds a month in child support as she would no longer incur such expenses while in rehab.
Contactmusic.com reports that Mueller had agreed to take a drug test every week until her sons turned 18.
Speaking about claims she took drugs while pregnant, she said: “The boys are having a wonderful time. Everybody’s healthy and happy. When people say all those mean things. Oh yeah, I think, get a life. I would say about 50 percent of the time they’re lies. The only thing I care about is that people know I’m a good mother.”
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen trying to reconcile with Brooke - Jan 18, 2011
- Brooke Mueller back in rehab after week of binging - Apr 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen bails out jailed ex-wife - Dec 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle - Apr 20, 2011
- Mueller splits from Sheen - Oct 19, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids' custody - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen paying for Mueller's rehab? - Aug 01, 2011
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen said he will cut my head off, says Brooke Mueller - Mar 03, 2011
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Sheen celebrates birthday with Mueller, kids - Sep 05, 2011