Sheen to return to ‘Two And A Half Men’?April 14th, 2011 - 2:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 14 (IANS) Troubled actor Charlie Sheen might return with his hit sitcom “Two And A Half Men”.
He was fired from the show in February after it had to be cancelled partway following his hospitalisation after a 36-hour-drinking and drug session and his public rants against Chuck Lorre, creator of the show. However, the actor says that he has had discussions with the show bosses again, reports contactmusic.com.
“There’s been discussions, but I was asked not to divulge anything. Had they told me at the end of season eight that that behaviour wasn’t going to be cool, I would have adjusted it,” Sheen told Boston radio station WBZ-FM.
- Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011
- 'I'm not angry, I'm passionate', says Charlie Sheen - Feb 28, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- Lowe to replace Sheen in 'Two And A Half Men'? - Mar 10, 2011
- Sheen miffed with 'Two And a Half Men' boss - Apr 30, 2011
- CBS boss 'wants to bring Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Mar 22, 2011
- Charlie Sheen files $100m lawsuit against Warner Bros - Mar 11, 2011
- Michael J. Fox wants Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Apr 11, 2011
- Sheen calls TV producers 'infants' for firing him - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011
- Sheen should beg for 'Two And A Half Men' return: Baldwin - Mar 14, 2011