Sheen to pay tribute to party filmsMay 31st, 2012 - 4:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen is set to make an appearance at the MTV Movie Awards 2012 Sunday where he will pay tribute to party films and also announce the musical act “Wiz Khalifa”.
The former “Two and a Half Men” star was recently arrested for the possession of marijuana.
“Even though Charlie has cleaned up his act, he still has a sense of humour about his out-of-control days,” E! News quoted a source as saying.
“It’s all going to be a really big party moment,” another source added.
The bash, which will be hosted by comedian Russel Brand, will have Kristen Stewart present a section with her ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ co-star Chris Hemsworth.
- Hemsworth still waiting for Stewart apology! - May 22, 2012
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel announced - Jun 09, 2012
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Kristen Stewart's racy role in 'Cali' - May 01, 2012
- Charlize Theron loves playing bad roles - Nov 14, 2011
- 'Snow White And the Huntsman' - good try, but full potential untapped (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- Roberts' 'Snow White' now titled 'Mirror Mirror' - Nov 06, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Kristen Stewart accidentally punched Chris Hemsworth - Nov 04, 2011
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Stewart working on first novel - Apr 03, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Stewart cancels MTV awards show appearance - Aug 17, 2012
Tags: appearance, charlie sheen, chris hemsworth, co star, comedian, e news, films, huntsman, kristen stewart, london, mtv, mtv movie awards, musical act, possession of marijuana, sense of humour, snow white, tribute, two and a half men, two and a half men star, wiz khalifa