Sheen to launch e-cigarette companyMay 2nd, 2011 - 3:13 am ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen will launch a new e-cigarette company ‘NicoSheen’ with several business partners, including baseball star Lenny Dykstra.
Described as a ‘Sheen safe smoke’, the new disposable e-cigarette ‘NicoSheen’, has already been billed as ‘The Winning E-Cigarette’ featuring the Sheen’s signature smirk on its packaging, reports contactmusic.com.
The 45-year-old is said to be donating all the profits from his merchandising sales to the Brian Stow Fund; Stow being a San Francisco Giants fan, who was attacked in the Dodger Stadium car park, last month, and has since been put into a medical coma.
- Britain may crack down on e-cigarettes - Aug 05, 2012
- e-cigarettes damaging lungs? - Sep 03, 2012
- A special e-cigarette is available for the social networking arena - May 12, 2011
- e-cigarettes are potentially harmful - Dec 05, 2010
- Electronic ciggies need stronger puffs than conventional brands - Jul 29, 2010
- Debate rages whether E-cigarettes are miracle cure or menace - Jan 26, 2011
- Sheen creates website for tornado survivors - May 06, 2011
- Electronic ciggies pose health risks: Study - Dec 04, 2010
- Former baseball star Lenny Dykstra charged for bankruptcy fraud - Apr 16, 2011
- Suspects plead not guilty in Giants fan beating case - Aug 11, 2011
- E-cigarettes can help kick the butt - Apr 19, 2010
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Former baseball star Lenny Dykstra indicted in bankruptcy fraud case - May 07, 2011
- Sheen donates $25,000 for Alabama tornado relief - Jan 07, 2012
- Experts call for ban on e-ciggies until safety concerns are addressed - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: baseball star, business partners, car park, charlie sheen, cigarette company, dodger stadium, giants fan, lenny dykstra, london, merchandising sales, profits, san francisco giants, signature, smirk