Sheen returns to acting with ‘Anger Management’July 19th, 2011 - 2:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 19 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen has confirmed that he will return to acting with TV version of 2003 comedy film “Anger Management”.
The comedy film of the same name starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler and was about a businessman who is sent to counselling classes chaired by an aggressive therapist.
“I chose ‘Anger Management’ because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Sheen’s character will be “a mild-mannered, non-confrontational” man who ends up in sessions with an analyst “who could probably use some anger management himself,” said a statement.
Sheen was earlier associated with “Two And A Half Men”, but he was shown the door after he bad mouthed the producer of the popular show.
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- Sheen to star in 'Anger Management' remake - Jul 08, 2011
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Charlie Sheen to star in rap video - Jul 09, 2011
- Katie Holmes to star in 'Jack and Jill'? - Aug 26, 2010
- Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom? - Jun 26, 2012
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Jack And Jill - Come Tumbling From The Hill(IANS Movie Review -Rating:*1/2) - Nov 26, 2011
- Sandler surprised by Aniston's humour - Feb 03, 2011
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans retirement? - Jun 19, 2012
- Charlie Sheen quits Twitter - Jul 15, 2012
- Charlie Sheen admits that he was 'In Total Denial' about the show 'Two and a Half Men' - Jun 07, 2012
- Sandler best amongst worst: Gets 11 Razzies nominations - Feb 26, 2012