Sheen planning ‘Two and a Half Men’ funeral partyAugust 9th, 2011 - 2:56 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 9 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen is throwing a party to watch his character Charlie Harper’s funeral on “Two and a Half Men”.
Sheen was fired from the sitcom and replaced by Ashton Kutcher after his eccentric behaviour and feuds with creator Chuck Lorre, who has now decided Charlie Harper dies off screen.
However, the 45-year-old claims he isn’t angry and is looking forward to watch the first episode of the ninth series, set at his funeral.
“I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theatre, with my very real hotties in tow (sic),” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sheen as saying.
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen? - May 13, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Sheen miffed with 'Two And a Half Men' boss - Apr 30, 2011
- Michael J. Fox wants Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Apr 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to join 'Two and a Half Men' - May 13, 2011
- Kutcher eyes 'Two And A Half Men' return - Jan 12, 2012
- Lowe to replace Sheen in 'Two And A Half Men'? - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control - Sep 17, 2011
- Rob Lowe or John Stamos may replace Sheen in 'Two and A Half Men' - Mar 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans to sue sitcom makers - Mar 01, 2011