Sheen paying for Mueller’s rehab?August 1st, 2011 - 10:43 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen is said to be paying for his ex-wife Brooke Mueller’s rehab stint.
According to sources, Sheen didn’t like the idea of Mueller going to Mexico for rehab as he felt that the treatment there was dangerous and he felt she might die.
It was reported the treatment involved being prescribed a drug that’s not legal in the US. So Sheen actually flew down to Mexico in a private jet, picked Mueller up, and brought her back to the States, reports tmz.com
Then, according to our sources, Charlie decided to bring back his own team of doctors — the ones he used a few months back when the “Two and a Half Men” people wanted him to get the treatment. Charlie is now looking after her treatment.
- Charlie Sheen tries to reconcile with ex-wife - Aug 22, 2011
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Brooke Mueller back in rehab after week of binging - Apr 18, 2011
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Sheen's ex heading back to rehab - Jul 18, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Denise Richards 'disgusted' with Sheen - Mar 05, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab - Dec 14, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'humiliated' Brooke Mueller, says lawyer - Nov 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's ex wife 'moves in with him' - Feb 24, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into a sober living rehab facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Brooke Mueller planning to go to extreme rehab Center in Mexico - Jul 19, 2011