Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids’ custodyMarch 11th, 2011 - 8:35 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 11 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen and his estranged wife Brooke Mueller have reached an agreement over the custody of their twin sons.
“Brooke and Charlie have reached an agreement that resolves their differences. For the benefit of the children, the terms of their agreement will not be disclosed. They ask the public for privacy on this matter,” people.com quoted their attorneys as saying in a joint statement.
The agreement comes after Mueller won a restraining order against Sheen last week that temporarily stripped the actor of all custody rights for their twin sons, Bob and Max, after she alleged he made death threats against her.
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach custody agreement - Jun 05, 2011
- Sheen forced to surrender kids' custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Brooke Mueller wins restraining order against Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalized - May 03, 2011
- Sheen claims he reached custody agreement with Brooke - Mar 04, 2011
- Sheen celebrates birthday with Mueller, kids - Sep 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Charlie Sheen said he will cut my head off, says Brooke Mueller - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Sheen 'claims he has pics to prove ex Mueller is a drug abuser' - Mar 04, 2011
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Sheen wants full legal custody of his twins - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011