Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumoursJune 30th, 2012 - 6:37 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 30 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen is upset over reports that said he trashed his hotel room and had a drug party when he went there with his children and ex-wife Denise Richards.
Sheen is reportedly planning to file a defamation lawsuit, reports tmz.com.
“Sheen believes someone should pay for spreading such terrible lies about him … and he’s already rounding up his legal team to figure out his plan of attack,” tmz.com quoted a source as saying.
The actor said during an interview that he has been spending so much time promoting his new show “Anger Management” that he had no time to get involved with drugs, booze and hookers even if he was so inclined.
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- Denise Richards 'disgusted' with Sheen - Mar 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen took hooker, ex-wife on date before hotel incident - Oct 28, 2010
- Cops 'to question Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards about wild Plaza night' - Nov 25, 2010
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Sheen paying for Mueller's rehab? - Aug 01, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen calls ex Denise Richards a "dog-thief" - Mar 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'claims 'Two And A Half Men' bosses cannot fire him' - Feb 15, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalised - Jan 28, 2011
- Sheen back on Twitter - Aug 15, 2012
- Sheen hands over legal custody of daughters to ex-wife Richards - May 06, 2010
- Sheen victim of X-Mas death hoax! - Dec 27, 2010
- Denise Richards steps up security after Charlie Sheen's 'vile' attack - Mar 30, 2011