Sheen invites Longoria for ‘Anger Manegment’ cameoAugust 25th, 2012 - 5:02 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen has invited actress Eva Longoria to do a cameo in the next season of his sitcom “Anger Management”.
The 46-year-old who plays the role of a former baseball player-turned anger management therapist was congratulated by Longoria on Twitter, reports contactmusic.com
“Hey Charlie Sheen great show tonight! Loving (Anger Management),” Longoria tweeted.
Sheen replied asking the actress if she would want to do a guest appearance in the next season.
“You’re awesome!! Guest star next season?,” Sheen tweeted.
The show went on air June 28 and was anticipated after the actor was fired from his previous sitcom “Two And A Half Men”.
- 'Anger Management' gets 90 episode extension - Aug 31, 2012
- Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom? - Jun 26, 2012
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Charlie Sheen quits Twitter - Jul 15, 2012
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
- Sheen's 'Anger Management' viewership drops - Jul 08, 2012
- Sheen doesn't believe in rehab - Jun 27, 2012
- 'Two and a Half Men' opens with record ratings - Sep 21, 2011
- Actor Charlie Sheen is 'up for American Idol' - Jul 11, 2012
- Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management' - Jul 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to star in rap video - Jul 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen urges support for bipolar disorder awareness - Apr 17, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Sheen to star in 'Anger Management' remake - Jul 08, 2011