Sheen hands over legal custody of daughters to ex-wife RichardsMay 6th, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 6 (ANI): Actor Charlie Sheen has willingly agreed to his ex-wife Denise Richards’ request to have full legal custody of their two children.
According to TMZ.com, Sheen, 44, reportedly did not put up a fight when Richards, 39, requested to have full legal custody of their daughters, Sam, 6, and Lola, 4, reports the New York Daily News.
Their current divorce agreement grants Richards with primary physical custody and Sheen with visitation rights.
The exes purportedly signed a written agreement two weeks ago, but have yet to file the papers to the court.
Once Richards is awarded full legal guardianship, she will reportedly be able to make important decisions regarding her children’s lives without Sheen’s consent, such as medical and educational matters.
She will also be able to leave the country with her kids without Sheen’s permission. (ANI)
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalized - May 03, 2011
- Sheen gives up custody of children with Denise Richards - May 06, 2010
- Denise Richards 'disgusted' with Sheen - Mar 05, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller file for divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Denise Richards steps up security after Charlie Sheen's 'vile' attack - Mar 30, 2011
- Sheen enjoys Thanksgiving with ex-wife and kids - Nov 27, 2010
- Charlie Sheen, Wife Brooke Mueller File For Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen 'humiliated' Brooke Mueller, says lawyer - Nov 03, 2010
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Denise Richards Sheen says that she still has a lot of faith in Charlie Sheen - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,