Sheen genuinely interested in ‘American Idol’July 19th, 2012 - 5:15 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 19 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen says he is genuinely interested in judging the next season of American singing reality show, “American Idol”.
The 46-year-old is speculated to take the place of former judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. Sheen believes the idea of him being the next judge make perfect sense.
“It seems so out of the blue that it almost made perfect sense. I thought this could be a lot of fun. Seriously…I’m genuinely interested. It’s so different, it could be radical,” he said on a show.
“It kind of came out of nowhere and I responded with a quote just to sort of check the temperature of it or test the waters, haven’t heard anything back. I guess it got some people curious,” sheen added.
- Charlie Sheen is 'genuinely interested in American Idol' - Jul 18, 2012
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- Charlie Sheen interested in judging 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Tyler likely to return for next season of 'American Idol' - Jul 10, 2011
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- I never wanted to do 'American Idol': Steven Tyler - May 26, 2011
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Actor Charlie Sheen is 'up for American Idol' - Jul 11, 2012
- Madonna not keen to judge reality show - Apr 20, 2012
- Liv Tyler is proud of her father's American Idol role - Mar 23, 2011
- Kris Allen Speaks About "American Idol" Premiere On January 19 And Its Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Steven Tyler sings the National Anthem at the AFC championship (Video) - Jan 23, 2012
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012