Sheen doesn’t believe in rehabJune 27th, 2012 - 4:32 am ICT by IANS
London, June 27 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen says he does not believe in rehabilitation anymore.
“I don’t believe in rehab anymore. It’s not for me. It’s not for everyone. It’s not a one-size-fits-all and it didn’t fit me,” Sheen said on a TV show.
Sheen experienced drug addiction in the past that led to erratic behaviour but succesfully completed his treatment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
He will soon be seen in the “Anger Management” series, in which he portrays the character of a traditional therapist.
- Charlie Sheen set for TV comeback - Feb 23, 2012
- Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management' - Jul 19, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Charlie Sheen enjoying new innings - Jul 04, 2012
- Sheen disappointed with 'Two and a Half Men' - Oct 23, 2011
- 'Two & a Half Men' star Charlie released from hospital, according to Stan Rosenfield - Jan 28, 2011
- Sheen to star in 'Anger Management' remake - Jul 08, 2011
- Why was Sheen sacked from sitcom? - Jun 26, 2012
- Brooke Mueller asked to re-enter rehab - Dec 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen plans retirement? - Jun 19, 2012
- Sheen needs to be committed to treatment or 'he may die,' says addiction expert - Feb 26, 2011
- Tape Of The '911 Call' Released Indicating The Colossal Inebriation Of Charlie Sheen - Feb 03, 2011
- Sheen bad influence on Brand? - Jun 09, 2012
- I thought Kutcher was terrific: Sheen - Sep 27, 2011
- LiLo faces a life-long battle against addiction, says mum - Feb 19, 2011