Sheen celebrates birthday with Mueller, kidsSeptember 5th, 2011 - 1:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 5 (IANS) Troubled actor Charlie Sheen celebrated his 46th birthday with estranged wife Brooke Mueller and their kids.
The former couple went on a family outing to Buca di Beppo Italian restaurant in Encino, California, Saturday with their twins - Bob and Max.
Sheen ordered plenty of food, his choice varied from lobster fra diavolo to spaghetti with meatballs for his sons, although both Sheen and Mueller ditched alcoholic beverage in favour of cola and iced tea, reports aceshowbiz.com.
- Sheen, Mueller reach custody agreement - Jun 05, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement over kids' custody - Mar 11, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalized - May 03, 2011
- Brooke Mueller in rehab? - Apr 19, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Brooke Mueller wins restraining order against Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Sheen forced to surrender kids' custody - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen said he will cut my head off, says Brooke Mueller - Mar 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen passes child custody drug test - Mar 23, 2011
- Sheen 'claims he has pics to prove ex Mueller is a drug abuser' - Mar 04, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Charlie Sheen trying to reconcile with Brooke - Jan 18, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Daughter of Charlie Sheen, Cassandra Jade Estevez Marries - Oct 02, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
Tags: alcoholic beverage, brooke mueller, buca di beppo italian restaurant, charlie sheen, encino california, family outing, favour, iced tea, lobster fra diavolo, meatballs, spaghetti, twins, wife brooke