Sheen and Richards agree to put kids into therapyNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:10 am ICT by admin
According to an insider, Richards will however continue to provide nanny for her ex’s monitored visits to their daughters.
The source adds that Sheen has agreed to allow Richards to take the kids to therapy sessions.
“This was a big victory for Denise… She said all she wanted was what’s best for the girls. And Charlie was pleased about settling things,” Contactmusic quoted the insider, as telling Life + Style magazine.
The source further claims that the actress is worried about impact of divorce on her kids and her mother’s ongoing cancer battle. (ANI)
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise Richards - Jan 19, 2012
- Sheen hands over legal custody of daughters to ex-wife Richards - May 06, 2010
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Sheen enjoys Thanksgiving with ex-wife and kids - Nov 27, 2010
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's divorce finalized - May 03, 2011
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Nikki Sixx Dating Denise Richards Rumors Flood The Web - Dec 16, 2010
- Sheen gives up custody of children with Denise Richards - May 06, 2010
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller file for divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
- Richards to pen down 'inspiring' autobiography - Oct 10, 2010
- Denise Richards steps up security after Charlie Sheen's 'vile' attack - Mar 30, 2011
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
Tags: 23 october, accusations, actress, adds, cancer battle, custody battle, denise, divorce, insider, life style magazine, lola, mediation, nanny, settling, she wanted, sheen, therapy sessions, victory