Sheen and I like siblings now: Denise RichardsJanuary 19th, 2012 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 19 (IANS) Actress Denise Richards says she feels she shares a brother-sister relationship with ex-husband Charlie Sheen now.
The 40-year-old has two daughters — Sam, seven, and six-year-old Lola — with the former “Two and a Half Men” actor.
“It’s our ‘Modern Family’ I suppose. We’ve actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We’ve become very, very good friends. When we all spend time together, it’s great for the kids and for us too. We actually get along,” contactmusic.com quoted Richards as saying.
Sheen and Richards married in 2002, but they divorced four years later. The former couple briefly fell out but are now on friendly terms.
- Charlie and I are not in the best place: Denise Richards - Apr 23, 2011
- I'm way too old for Sheen: Denise Richards - Aug 05, 2011
- Sheen offers home to ex-wife - Aug 27, 2011
- Denise Richards to launch haircare range - Jan 04, 2012
- Denise Richards, Richie Sambora split - Jan 22, 2012
- Denise Richards bans ex-hubby Charlie Sheen from seeing daughters - Mar 05, 2011
- Denise Richards 'disgusted' with Sheen - Mar 05, 2011
- Sheen, Brooke agree on divorce settlement terms - Feb 11, 2011
- Denise lies to her kids when she goes on a date - Nov 24, 2010
- Denise Richards adopts a baby girl - Jun 30, 2011
- Richards to pen down 'inspiring' autobiography - Oct 10, 2010
- Sheen gives up custody of children with Denise Richards - May 06, 2010
- Denise Richards proud of her daughters - Aug 07, 2012
- Nikki Sixx Dating Denise Richards Rumors Flood The Web - Dec 16, 2010
- I'd marry Sheen again: Richards - Aug 24, 2011
Tags: actress denise richards, brother and sister, brother sister, charlie sheen, denise richards, good friends, husband charlie, jan 19, lola, london jan, siblings, sister relationship, two and a half men, two daughters