Shazahn Padamsee steps into endorsementsFebruary 25th, 2010 - 9:26 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Just one-movie old, Shazahn Padamsee has nevertheless joined the bandwagon of Bollywood celebrities, who have entered the world of endorsements. The pretty lady has become the brand ambassador of an award-winning global leader in the industry of lifestyle footwear, “Skechers’.
Miss Padamsee fits the bill perfectly for the brand as she possesses a ‘delicate darling’ image that was only strengthened by her spongy character in her debut film, “Rocket Singh- Salesman of The Year’ that released in 2009. Such an image jells well with the stylish yet soft image of “Skechers’. On the contrary, Bipasha Basu and Sania Mirza had been chosen for rugged brands such as Reebok and Adidas respectively.
It’s seems that this new entrant in b-town is all set to portray an unambiguous image of hers through ‘Skechers’ and do some serious business here. What say Miss Padamsee?
-Esha Razdan/ Sampurn Wire
- Shazahn Padamsee to endorse shoe brand Skechers - Feb 23, 2010
- Shazahn can't stop raving about 'Housefull 2' - Apr 17, 2012
- Shazahn Padamsee misses family X-mas dinner (Movie Snippets) - Dec 25, 2011
- Even stars are into multi-starrers: Shazahn Padamsee - Feb 25, 2012
- Shazahn Padamsee Learning Salsa For 'Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji' - Aug 28, 2010
- Shazahn Padamsee Is On Cloud Nine After An Encounter With Ajay Devgan - Jan 14, 2011
- My confidence went up Ajay sir's pat: Shazahn - Jan 14, 2011
- First men should learn to compliment women: Sophie (Movie Snippets) - Feb 27, 2012
- Bollywood biggies give Hilton bash a miss - Sep 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian and her mum to front Skechers Shape-ups campaign - Nov 24, 2010
- Corporate backing must for fashion brands: Designers - Apr 04, 2012
- Shazahn Padamsee loves kids.. - Sep 01, 2009
- Shazahn Padamsee hits rock bottom - May 24, 2010
- Rocket Singh's girl lost all her shopping at Dubai Airport! - Sep 01, 2009
- Shimit Amin feels lucky to have worked with Shahrukh Khan - Dec 12, 2009
Tags: adidas, ambassador, bandwagon, bipasha basu, bollywood celebrities, contrary, debut film, delicate darling, endorsements, footwear, global leader, Life Style, pretty lady, razdan, reebok, sania mirza, serious business, skechers, soft image