Shatrugan Sinha shifted from ICU to private roomJuly 20th, 2012 - 4:33 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 20 (IANS) Actor-politician Shatrugan Sinha, who underwent bypass surgery on Monday, is recovering and has been shifted to a private room from the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
He was operated upon July 16 at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
“Mr. Sinha is doing well. He is recovering. He has been moved from ICU to room yesterday (Thursday). He is fine now,” Ram Narain, COO Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, told IANS.
The 66-year-old had been admitted to the hospital in suburban Andheri on July 2 after he complained of breathlessness due to some paint work going on at his residence.
Narain had informed that “during investigation, blockages were discovered in the coronary arteries. Based on medical advice, he underwent surgery”.
Sinha made his Bollywood debut in 1969 with “Sajan” and has acted in over 200 Hindi films, besides being a part of some Bengali and Punjabi movies.
Some of his famous Hindi films include “Kalicharan”, “Vishwanath”, “Blackmail”, “Dostana”, “Shaan” and “Kala Patthar”.
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha recovering, will be discharged soon: Son - Aug 01, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha discharged from hospital - Aug 12, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha stable, but gets breathless - Jul 11, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha remains in hospital, medication adjusted: Doctor - Jul 12, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha stable, says son Luv - Jul 06, 2012
- Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery - Jul 20, 2012
- Pray for Dara Singh, says Dharmendra - Jul 10, 2012
- I can't defy any command from my daughter: Shatrughan Sinha - Aug 15, 2012
- Dad's hale and hearty: Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 03, 2012
- Big B, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital (Movie Snippets) - Jul 20, 2012
- My father is fine now, says Sonakshi Sinha - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: ambani, andheri, bengali, blackmail, blockages, coronary arteries, debut, hindi films, intensive care unit, kala, kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital, medical advice, mr sinha, paint work, politician, private room, punjabi, sajan, shaan, vishwanath