Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgeryJuly 20th, 2012 - 8:25 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 20 (IANS) Veteran actor Shashi Kapoor has undergone cataract surgery and is doing fine, a doctor said here Friday.
“He underwent cataract surgery. It was done at the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital by Dr. Seema Behl. He is doing well and was discharged today,” Ram Narain, doctor and COO of the hospital, told IANS Friday.
Shashi Kapoor is an award-winning Indian film actor-producer, and belongs to Bollywood’s popular Kapoor family.
Born to Prithviraj Kapoor, he is the younger brother of late stars Raj Kapoor and Shammi Kapoor. He is known for films like “Satyam Shivam Sundaram”, “Heeralal Pannalal” and “Namak Halaal”.
- Shashi Kapoor turns 74 - Mar 18, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha undergoes bypass surgery, recovering - Jul 18, 2012
- Rishi wishes Padma Bhushan for Shammi Kapoor too - Jan 26, 2011
- Shatrugan Sinha shifted from ICU to private room - Jul 20, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha remains in hospital, medication adjusted: Doctor - Jul 12, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Dara Singh still 'very critical' - Jul 10, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha's hospital stay to continue - Jul 07, 2012
- Dara Singh critical, MRI shows damage to brain - Jul 11, 2012
- Dara Singh still critical, undergoes dialysis - Jul 09, 2012
- Shatrugan Sinha hospitalised after breathing trouble - Jul 02, 2012
- Shatrughan Sinha stable, but gets breathless - Jul 11, 2012
- Wrestler-actor Dara Singh dead (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Shashi Kapoor gets Padma Bhushan - Jan 25, 2011
- Dara Singh shifted home, still on ventilator (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: brother, cataract surgery, coo, film actor, films, indian film, kapoor family, kokilaben dhirubhai ambani hospital, namak halaal, prithviraj kapoor, raj kapoor, seema, shammi kapoor, shashi kapoor, shivam, veteran actor