Sharon Stone’s fur wrap raises eyebrows in RomeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:58 am ICT by admin
The ‘Basic Instinct 2′ star has always been open about her love for fur, and is often pictured adorning fur accessories, reports the Daily Mail.
At the request of one of the guests at the event, Stone auctioned her own necklace, which featured a feather-shaped pendant.
The necklace was sold for 50,000 US dollars.
Other celebs present at the event included film director Sofia Coppola, model Eva Herzigova and actress Mira Sorvino.
The benefit for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, or amfAR, was held on the sidelines of the Rome Film Festival. (ANI)
- Aishwarya in aid of AIDS at Cannes - May 14, 2012
- Fergie honoured for charity work - Jun 25, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor honoured for AIDS charity - Feb 11, 2011
- Stone breaks down on stage - Jul 24, 2012
- Sharon Stone raises more than $1.35m for AIDS charity - Nov 14, 2007
- Bullock pays tribute to Liz Taylor - Oct 29, 2011
- Elizabeth Taylor hospitalised after heart failure - Feb 12, 2011
- J.Lo raises $6.7mn for AIDS charity at Cannes auction - May 22, 2010
- Franco honoured for charity work - Jun 16, 2011
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor leaves bulk of fortune for AIDS charity - Mar 27, 2011
- Not styling Ash for Cannes red carpet: Sabyassachi - May 20, 2012
- Mallika meets Jackie Chan, again (Movie Snippets) - May 21, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's earring drops down her cleavage at Cannes bash - May 22, 2010
- Bips asks fans for new DVD title (Movie Snippets) - May 14, 2012
Tags: actress mira sorvino, aids research, american foundation, amfar, basic instinct 2, daily mail, eva herzigova, eyebrows, fendi, film director, fur accessories, fur accessory, model eva, protestors, red carpet, rome, sharon stone, sidelines, sofia coppola