Sharon Stone shares shapely secretJanuary 8th, 2010 - 8:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Sharon Stone says she doesn’t diet but does a lot of physical work that keeps her in shape.
“I have to watch not getting too skinny. I am a mover. I am not one of those people who can survive on salad. I love a big steak dinner and I am obsessed with finding the perfect hamburger,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Stone as saying.
“I do pilates. I bike, I walk. I try to take the stairs more than the elevator and I chase my children. May be because of this, I lose too much of weight,” she added.
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Secret of Fox's svelte figure - Jul 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Renee Zellweger's curves are back - Jul 01, 2010
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Lily Allen not bothered about her weight gain - Jul 03, 2010
- Mick Jagger dances to keep fit - Sep 25, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' lean times - May 21, 2012
- Peter Andre to go on diet - Jan 17, 2012
- Kelly Brook keeps her curves with brisk walking - Jan 01, 2011
- Patridge doesn't have weight issues! - Jul 28, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Jordin Sparks achieves perfect ten figure - Jul 22, 2012
- Rihanna workout freak - Jan 18, 2012