Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruderFebruary 25th, 2011 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Feb 25 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sharon Stone has been granted a temporary restraining order against a delusional man who broke into her Los Angeles home and claimed he was the son of US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to reports.
According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the ‘Basic Instinct’ actress, who says she feared for her personal safety and that of her three children, got the restraining order against Bradly Gooden, reports Stuff.co.nz.
The order bars Gooden, 38, who is described as mentally ill and possibly schizophrenic, from coming within 100 yards of the actress, her home, or her children.
Gooden traveled from Ohio to California and broke into Stone’s house earlier this month. On arrest by police, he claimed to have written the Oscar-nominated movie ‘The King’s Speech’ at age 2, and said he was the son of Clinton, who had bought the house from Stone and given the property to him, according to the court papers.
“It’s now my house … I live here,” Gooden told police.
Stone said in a written declaration that Gooden’s behavior was “seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me”.
A court hearing was set for March 9, when the restraining order is likely to be extended. (ANI)
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Sharon Stone wins restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Feb 25, 2011
- Court Orders Jennifer Aniston's 'Stalker' To Stay Away For Three Years - Aug 10, 2010
- Aniston gets restraining order against stalker - Aug 10, 2010
- Aniston granted 3 yrs restraining order against 'delusional stalker' - Aug 10, 2010
- Sandra Bullock stalker banned for 3 years - Aug 08, 2010
- Fan threatens to shoot Sheryl Crow - Jul 31, 2012
- Sharon Stone sued by former nanny - May 25, 2012
- Saucy Sharon Stone strips to her bra at hair salon - Feb 02, 2011
- Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' leg-crossing scene 'most-paused moment in movies' - Feb 24, 2011
- Court Grants Restraining Order Against Jason R. Peyton - Jul 21, 2010
- Sharon Stone strips at hair salon - Feb 03, 2011
- Sharon Stone To Sport A Bikini In Next Film - Oct 20, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston granted restraining order against stalker - Jul 21, 2010
Tags: actress sharon, basic instinct, court documents, court hearing, delusional man, hillary clinton, hollywood, hollywood actress, intruder, personal safety, secretary of state, sharon stone, temporary restraining order, us secretary of state, wellington