Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder

February 25th, 2011 - 2:17 pm ICT by ANI  

Wellington, Feb 25 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sharon Stone has been granted a temporary restraining order against a delusional man who broke into her Los Angeles home and claimed he was the son of US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to reports.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the ‘Basic Instinct’ actress, who says she feared for her personal safety and that of her three children, got the restraining order against Bradly Gooden, reports Stuff.co.nz.

The order bars Gooden, 38, who is described as mentally ill and possibly schizophrenic, from coming within 100 yards of the actress, her home, or her children.

Gooden traveled from Ohio to California and broke into Stone’s house earlier this month. On arrest by police, he claimed to have written the Oscar-nominated movie ‘The King’s Speech’ at age 2, and said he was the son of Clinton, who had bought the house from Stone and given the property to him, according to the court papers.

“It’s now my house … I live here,” Gooden told police.

Stone said in a written declaration that Gooden’s behavior was “seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me”.

A court hearing was set for March 9, when the restraining order is likely to be extended. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe