Sharon Osbourne regrets allowing kids to drop out of schoolMay 12th, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, My 12 (ANI): Brit television personality Sharon Osbourne has revealed that she regrets letting her kids drop out of school, as it did not do them any good.
Osbourne, 56, admits to having been too lenient while raising Aimee, Kelly and Jack, her children with former Black Sabbath star Ozzy Osbourne.
She now acknowledges the fact that it was the wrong thing to do, and wishes that she had pushed them to continue their education when they wanted to leave school early.
“I think back at the way we brought up our kids - I shouldn’t have let them leave school when they wanted to, I should have made them stay on and taken further education (sic),” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“At the time, I thought it was the right thing but, in hindsight… No. It’s really hard to get it right. I look back and say, ‘If only I would have done this or done that’,” she added. (ANI)
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Osbourne prefers therapy over medication - Feb 22, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Can't control my eating habit: Sharon Osbourne - May 09, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne signed by Rolling Stone as health columnist - Oct 27, 2010
- Sharon Osbourne wants Carey Mulligan to play her in film - Mar 14, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne frightened by Amy's death - Aug 03, 2011
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- Sharon Osbourne not happy with her body - Mar 14, 2010
- Ozzy Osbourne wants an English actor to play him in biopic - Jun 21, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne bitten by spider - Mar 11, 2011
- Ozzy Osbourne scares visitors to Tussauds by posing as his own waxwork - May 29, 2010
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012