Sharon Osbourne has ‘really had it with surgery’November 14th, 2007 - 1:54 am ICT by admin
“My body’s tired. I’ve put it through too much, abused it and my body is knackered,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
She said that she was very much content with the way she looks at her age.
“I am content with how I look at my age and I’m really scared of ending up looking like those people whose faces are ironed and foreheads don’t move,” she said.
Osbourne, 54, confessed that she had spent over 120,000 pounds on nip-and-tuck procedures.
But the rock mum now rules out the options of getting any surgeries.
“I regret having my breasts done because I’m never happy with them. But the most painful was having my legs lifted.
“They literally cut all the way around the top of your thigh, pull up the skin like a stocking, then cut the excess away and sew it back on. When I came round I thought they’d sewn my legs together the swelling was so bad.
“So right now, I’ve really, really had it with surgery,” she said.(ANI)
- Osbourne taking break from 'The Talk' - Jul 23, 2011
- Courtney Love slams Kelly Osbourne for calling her a 'crackhead' - Apr 03, 2011
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Whitney Port not in for plastic surgery - Aug 21, 2010
- Lively obsessed with Welch's fashion sense - Sep 11, 2012
- Julia Roberts taking sewing, piano lessons - Jun 30, 2011
- Kim game for bust lift post pregnancy - Jul 08, 2012
- Osbourne hires nanny for dogs - Dec 14, 2011
- Heidi Montag Feels Like Edward Scissorhands Due to Scars - Dec 22, 2010
- Oz women as young as 18 taking overseas cosmetic-surgery holidays - Jun 09, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian wants implants out - Feb 20, 2011
- Celebrity Giuliana Rancic praises singer Kelly Osbourne - Jan 01, 2012
- I'm in love with Luke: Kelly Osbourne - Jan 04, 2011
- Kerry Katona underwent tummy tuck - Jul 10, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne to get rid of tattoos - Oct 07, 2010