Sharon Osbourne fined for failing to pay taxesJune 15th, 2009 - 1:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 15 (ANI): English music manager Sharon Osbourne reportedly owes the State of California more than 23,000 dollars, after being fined for allegedly failing to pay her taxes in 2007.
Osbourne, 56, who earned a huge salary as a judge on ‘The X-Factor’ and ‘America’s Got Talent’ in 2007, allegedly did not pay her tax bill of 436,026 dollars, reports Contactmusic.
According to TMZ.com, state officials fined her 50,000 dollars for the missed payment.
And even though she has now made the payment, she still has an outstanding debt 23,000 dollars resulting from the fine. (ANI)
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne owes over $30,000 in taxes - Mar 28, 2011
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Octomom Nadya Suleman on brink of losing home - Sep 17, 2010
- Brinkley pledges to settle tax debt - Dec 06, 2011
- Nicolas Cage in $6m debt over unpaid taxes - Oct 10, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan: All Play & No Work = Huge Credit Card Debt - Apr 20, 2010
- Christina Ricci rushing to settle her outstanding tax bills - Apr 24, 2010
- Chris Tucker sells houses to pay debts - Dec 12, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan broke - Apr 02, 2010
- Wife of Indian entrepreneur owes 140 million dollars as tax in Australia - Mar 09, 2011
- Kim Kardashian facing charge from dentist - Aug 22, 2012
- Photographer asked Lindsay Lohan for lawsuit payment - Jun 14, 2011
- Kingfisher's scrip falls four percent - Mar 05, 2012