Sharon Osbourne can”t believe Rihanna has taken back Chris BrownMarch 10th, 2009 - 2:09 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 10 (ANI): American TV personality Sharon Osbourne is shocked to see that Rihanna has reconciled with Chris Brown.
Sharon, who herself stayed with her husband Ozzy even after he tried to kill her, stated that her situation was different, as her son Jack stuck up for his father, who fought a long battle with drug and alcohol addiction.
Sharon, 56, stated that she was dismayed to see the singing duo reconcile, as Rihanna was brutally battered by Brown.
“She”ll go back to him, ” The Daily Express quoted Sharon, as saying.
“It was different for me - I had kids, she added
Even Sharons son Jack is humming the same tune he thinks Brown was not drunk or out of his senses when he committed the dreadful crime.
“He’’s not an alcoholic or all messed up. When you”re a 19-year-old R&B singer, it’’s like, ”Dude, come on!” I”m not judging, but really? Jack added.
Singer Chris was in court last week accused of punching Rihanna, biting her ear and choking her until she almost passed out.
Yet the Umbrella star has refused to speak to police about the horrific injuries she suffered on the night of the Grammy Awards last month. (ANI)
- My son is doing well: Sharon Osbourne - Aug 04, 2012
- Jack Osbourne becomes US citizen - Apr 19, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- My parents are definition of true love: Kelly Osbourne - Jul 05, 2011
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna says she "messed up" last year's Grammys - Jan 29, 2010
- Rihanna breaks silence about ex-boyfriend Chris - Nov 04, 2009
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Absent minded Ozzy Osbourne - May 01, 2011
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Kelly missing her assistant - Jun 02, 2011
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 10, 2009
Tags: american tv, amp, b singer, chris brown, daily express, dreadful crime, drug and alcohol, drug and alcohol addiction, grammy awards, horrific injuries, london, rihanna, senses, sharon osbourne, singer chris, tv personality, umbrella