Sharad - Kirti celebrate their fourth anniversaryJune 4th, 2009 - 1:09 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Television’s most popular jodi Sharad-Kirti is celebrating their 4th anniversary today. Kirti is busy shooting for Chhoti Bahu whereas Sharad is planning things to make this special day a memorable one for his loving wife.
Preparing to surprise his better half, Sharad could only divulge, “We are celebrating our anniversary with few close friends”. He regards Kirti as his most precious gift that he has ever received. So what is he planning to gift her? “That’s a surprise” he quips. We know Sharad, there is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.
The most wonderful of all things in life is to discover a person with whom one’s relationship can grow deep and beautiful. Sharad discovered his lady love on the sets of “Sindoor tere naam ka’ and there on we all have witnessed their growth. He believes that his unconditional love for her and in turn the immense love that he receives from her have been strengthening their bond. They have been married for quite a long time but Sharad fails to discover anything new about his better half. He reasons, “She is the same person who I met four years ago”.
As it is rightly said “Inner progressiveness of love between the two cannot be found merely by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it’. But this progress can be attained by the little gesture that one of the two could show “Kirti is more expressive about her love in this relationship” Sharad admits.
In Indian context marriage is about all about adjustment but Sharad-Kirti look at it differently, “We have accepted each other the way we are”. Sharad shyly disclosed the plan to get a new member in the family “Talks are going on” he reticently answers.
- Amitabh-Jaya celebrate 39th wedding anniversary - Jun 03, 2012
- Men have lost the art of wooing - Apr 15, 2011
- Is romance dying in your relationship? Blame it on your man - Apr 14, 2011
- Remo abandons Vashu Bhagnani for next film? - Apr 09, 2011
- Pamper your loved one direct 'dil se', suggests Sky (TV Snippets) - Feb 13, 2012
- Double Dhamaka For 'Chhoti Bahu' - Aug 28, 2010
- Kratika Sengar fainted on 'Jhansi Ki Rani' set (TV Snippets) - Feb 02, 2011
- Mamata wishes Netaji a long life - Jan 23, 2012
- Kritika Kamra's Valentine's Day Plan - Feb 11, 2010
- I'm fortunate to debut with 'Dhobi Ghat': Kirti Malhotra - Jan 23, 2011
- Big B enjoying the company of granddaughter - Nov 25, 2011
- Amoli-Thakur Accept Each Other In Bairi Piya - Aug 07, 2010
- Of legends and stars: Mamata, Hillary discuss Tagore, SRK - May 07, 2012
- Man stabs wife, flees - May 12, 2011
- Katrina on a bottle! (Movie Snippets) - Mar 30, 2012
Tags: 4th anniversary, close friends, fourth anniversary, indian context, inner progressiveness, ka, little gesture, long time, loving wife, marriage, new member, precious gift, relationship, television, tere naam, unconditional love