Shania Twain To Grace Canadian Music Hall Of Fame!January 12th, 2011 - 7:38 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Its good news for all those Shania Twain lovers as the Canadian country pop singer-songwriter has been inducted to the Canadian Music Hall of Fame.The Juno Awards is being held in Toronto on March 27th and that will be the event where she will be formally inducted to the Hall of Fame. In case you did not know, the Juno Awards is like the Canadian version of the Grammys. The five-time Grammy Award winner “revolutionized the look and sound of country music,” said the president and CEO of CARAS, Melanie Berry. She “truly is one of the most accomplished and celebrated music artists of her era,” she added. “We are so proud to honor her at home,” said the Canadian Music Hall of Fame, about the only female musician to have three albums certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America. After Celine Dion, she is the second most best-selling artist in Canada.
Shania, who was titled as the ‘Most Beautiful Canadian,’ by “Hello” magazine, tied knots with Swiss business executive Frederic Thiebaud on January 1, 2011 in Rincón, Puerto Rico. Thiebaud was the former husband of Shania’s friend-cum-secretary Marie-Anne. Shania and her previous husband, music producer Robert John “Mutt” Lange, got divorced on June 9, 2010 and Shania blamed Marie-Anne for stealing him away from her.
The good thing is her music isn’t as complicated as her personal life.
Here, wishing loads of success for her future.
- Shania Twain inducted to Music Hall of Fame - Jan 12, 2011
- Shania Twain Is Happy To Marry Again! - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain And Robert "Matt" Lange: The Marriage Ends Officially - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain to marry man whose wife stole her husband - Dec 21, 2010
- Canadian Pop Singer Shania Twain Engaged To Nestle Executive Frederic Thiebaud - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain gets engaged to the man whose wife stole her hubby - Dec 21, 2010
- Shania Twain 'didn't wanted to live after divorce from ex-hubby' - May 04, 2011
- Shania Twain And Frederic Thiebaud Exchange Seaside Vows - Jan 04, 2011
- Shania Twain's Divorce Final As She 'Gets Close' With Mistress's Ex - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain Extremely Happy After Divorce Finalization - Jun 10, 2010
- Shania Twain says that she is losing her voice - May 13, 2011
- Shania Twain to document affair pain in autobiography - Sep 23, 2010
- Shania Twain marries - Jan 02, 2011
- Shania Twain excited about future - Dec 23, 2010
- Divorce became a positive thing for Shania Twain - May 04, 2011
Tags: business executive, canadian music hall of fame, celine dion, country pop, female musician, grammys, hall of fame, hello magazine, juno awards, music hall of fame, music producer, pop singer, producer robert john, recording industry association, recording industry association of america, shania twain, singer songwriter, swiss business, thiebaud, time grammy award winner