Shane naturally handsome: HurleyJuly 17th, 2011 - 4:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Actress Elizabeth Hurley says her cricketer boyfriend Shane Warne doesn’t use grooming and make-up products to improve his features as he is naturally handsome.
“SW does not wear eye makeup or have an ‘eye liner tattoo’ - his eyes were born that way! Neither does he wear lip gloss fyi hacks in gossip press; he’d prob just given me a kiss & got a bit of mine,” Hurley posted on Twitter.
The 46-year-old also insists that Warne, 41, has lost oodles of weight. which makes him look this way, contactmusic.com reports.
“And re ‘looking different’, you try losing 25lbs and see if you do,” she posted.
Hurley has filed for divorce from estranged Indian businessman husband Arun Nayar.
- After heartache, it's toothache for Hurley - Dec 26, 2010
- Shane Warne, Liz Hurley snapped smooching in a car! - Jan 23, 2011
- Not bothered about what people think: Liz Hurley - Jul 03, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce citing Arun Nayar's 'unreasonable behaviour' - Apr 02, 2011
- Arun Nayar spotted with mystery blonde - Jan 07, 2011
- Liz Hurley calls Arun Nayar a 'great father' post split - Dec 15, 2010
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley Engages In PDAs With Shane Warne - Dec 13, 2010
- Liz Hurley consoled by cheating ex Hugh Grant - Dec 16, 2010
- Arun Nayar 'dating 20 years younger Liz Hurley look-alike' - Jan 10, 2011
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Arun is a great father: Hurley - Dec 15, 2010
- Arun Nayar's dad shocked to hear about split - Dec 16, 2010