Shakti’s filmi familyJune 23rd, 2009 - 5:10 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Shakti Anand of Saara Akaash fame will be soon seen in the film called “Gharonda’. It’s a story of a lower middle class family where people may differ in opinion but at the time of crisis they stand united.
“My character in the film is of a flamboyant Delhiite who comes to Mumbai. Initially he makes things worse for his family”, he briefs about his character in the film.
So is it a negative character? “No it is not at all negative. It is like if you don’t like wadapav you critise it but that is the staple food of the place. Similarly his family helps him in understanding the cultural difference and accepting it”. Film is all about difficulty in adapting the culture of different state.
His wife Sai Deodhar is also feature in the movie. So it’s a family affair for Shakti.
Deepa Mishra/ Sampurn Media
- "Shakti and I like to be away now" - Sai Deodhar - May 17, 2010
- Big B on playing 'Bbuddah...' and becoming a granddad - Jun 26, 2011
- How many re-drafts does a film need? - Oct 23, 2010
- Multi-shaded characters excite Aman Verma - Jul 17, 2012
- Clean-shaven Vivek - Nov 16, 2009
- Shriya Saran's plea - do not divide films on regional basis - Feb 04, 2012
- 'Be Careful' - Don't watch this movie! (IANS Movie Review, Rating: 1/2*) - Oct 21, 2011
- TV actor Sachin Parikh prefers negative roles - Jun 18, 2012
- No connection between old, new 'Chashme Buddoor': Siddharth - Jul 26, 2012
- Anuj bombards Bollywood with films! - Sep 17, 2009
- Kabhi Kahin actors refuse any association with the film - Sep 26, 2009
- Get ready for action, thrill, comedy this Friday - Sep 26, 2011
- Preview Of Toonpur Ka Superhero: Tries To Keep Both Kids And Adults Happy - Dec 23, 2010
- 'Tanu Weds Manu' is an honest film: Anand Rai - Feb 27, 2011
- Sai Baba devotees celebrate Avataar declaration day - Oct 20, 2011