Shakira’s father pens down self-help book for parentsDecember 16th, 2011 - 9:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 16 (IANS) Colombian singer Shakira’s father has penned down a parental self-help book, based on his own experience.
“It is not 100 percent biographical. It’s objective. It’s to be more a guide for parents,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Mebarak as saying.
Meanwhile, Shakira has turned editor in a bid to give her father’s new book “Al Viento y al Azar” a big boost and has shown off her literary talents by editing the novel and writing the prologue.
“In ‘Al Viento y al Azar’, I was captivated by everything: the rebellious attitude of some of its texts, the anarchy in its structure, the brutal honesty in his words,” said Shakira.
- Shakira not dancing at Chechen president's B-day gig - Sep 30, 2011
- Shakira sues former employees - Aug 12, 2012
- Shakira honoured by father - Nov 11, 2011
- Kala azar now part of Bihar school text book - Aug 02, 2011
- Shakira in Puerto Rico to be with boyfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Shakira sends her dad a `Happy Birthday' video - Sep 07, 2012
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Goldie Hawn excited for 'new phase' - Sep 30, 2011
- Shakira wants to use her voice to help others - May 01, 2011
- Katy plans girl power anthem with Rihanna - Mar 21, 2012
- Actor Moyer enjoyed London riots news coverage - Aug 14, 2011
- Shakira identifies with Rafael Nadal - Feb 25, 2010
- Shakira, Pique, a happy couple - Apr 17, 2011
- Media student or literature aspirant, GenY digs pulp fiction! - Jun 16, 2010
- From Hillary Clinton to Romney's dog, Obama pokes fun at all - Apr 29, 2012