Shah Rukh visits injured animator Charu in hospitalMarch 29th, 2012 - 12:40 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, March 28 (IANS) Shah Rukh Khan Wednesday paid a visit to “RA.One” animator Charu Khandal at the Kokilaben Ambani hospital where she is battling for her life after an accident.
Actor-producer Shah Rukh Khan, who was busy shooting in London for Yash Raj’s next untitled film, landed here Tuesday. He came to visit Charu at the hospital and also met her family members.
He spent around 35 to 40 minutes in the hospital, but didn’t speak to the press waiting outside.
Charu met with an accident March 25. A speeding car, with an allegedly drunk driver at the wheel, rammed into the autorickshaw in which she was travelling with her sister and a friend.
The 26-year-old suffered multiple fractures and injuries to her spinal cord in the accident early Sunday.
- Shah Rukh prays for 'RA.One' animator Charu Khandal - Mar 28, 2012
- Animator Charu to undergo surgery Thursday - Mar 29, 2012
- 'Ra.One' animator critical after accident - Mar 26, 2012
- Two critical in Mumbai drunk driving accident - Apr 01, 2012
- 'RA.One' gets National Award for best special effects - Mar 07, 2012
- President Dmitry Medvedev Meets Shah Rukh Khan In Mumbai - Dec 23, 2010
- Mushtaq does cameo in 'RA.One', says no fallout with SRK - Oct 26, 2011
- 24 years on, SRK again woos fans as army man - Sep 06, 2012
- Rajinikanth, Shah Rukh together... finally - Oct 04, 2011
- Aamir Khan wishes success for 'RA.One' - Oct 22, 2011
- Gaga is very sweet: Shah Rukh - Oct 31, 2011
- Shah Rukh's 'Don 2' promotional tour to start in Patna - Dec 12, 2011
- Wax statue biggest honour: Kareena - Nov 11, 2011
- Film-based games to fuel worldwide revenue: SRK - Oct 06, 2011
- Leaked 'RA.One' music album upsets SRK - Sep 11, 2011