Shah Rukh to complete DULHA MIL GAYA in MayApril 17th, 2009 - 11:17 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
By Joginder Tuteja
If sources are to be believed, Shah Rukh Khan has given dates to producer Viveck Vaswani to shoot for the final leg of DULHA MIL GAYA which involves filming of a song. The film has already been completely shot except for this song sequence and has been awaiting Shah Rukh’s arrival on the scene to mark it’s 100% completion.
Says a reliable source closely attached to the film, “There was only one song, a qawalli, which was remaining to be picturised on Shah Rukh Khan and Sushmita Sen. Now that Shah Rukh has given dates, the song would be shot in May. There was some balance shoot that was left; however even that was completed on a cruise ship in Malaysia last week under the supervision of action director Aamar Shetty.”
Further confirms Viveck Vaswani who has been patiently waiting for the film to reach it’s finishing mark.
“DULHA MIL GAYA has commenced post production. In fact dubbing has already begun at Yashraj studios under the supervision of sound designer Anuj Mathur. Moreover, graphics and special effects are also on at Tata Elxsi under the supervision of Pankaj Khandpur. I am now looking forward to Lalit Pandit beginning work on recording the background music. The digital intermediary work will be executed at Pixion. The film is shaping up quite well now and I am looking forward to the final cut”, says Viveck.
Produced by Viveck Vaswani, written and directed by Mudassar Aziz, music by Lalit Pandit, lyrics by Mudassar Aziz, director of photography Sunil Patel, art director Leela Chanda, film editor Sanjay Ingle, sound designer Anuj Mathur, choreography Ahmed Khan and Howard Rosemeyer, film stylist Shaahid Amir, action director Aamar Shetty, campaign creatives Epigram, special stills Atul Kasbekar, executive producer Dilip Mistry, executive producer (Trinidad and Tobago) Anthony Maharaj, supervising producer Manish Nathwani are the main credits. The film has been made in association with C L communications, based in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
The film stars Fardeen Khan, Sushmita Sen, Mohit Chadda, Tara Sharma, Johny Lever, Parikshat Sahni, Bina Kak, Howard Rosemeyer, Suchitra Pillai, Anushka Manchanda, Viveck Vaswani, Tuffy the French poodle and introduces Isshita sharma, with Shahrukh Khan in a special appearance.
DULHA MIL GAYA is the first Bollywood film to be shot extensively in the Caribbean Islands of Trinidad and Tobago. -Sampurn Media
- Dulhe Ka Divorce follows Dulha Mil Gaya? - Aug 19, 2009
- Dulha Mil Hi Gaya - Jan 08, 2010
- "My well wishers were betting that SRK won't complete 'Dulha Mil Gaya'" - Viveck Vaswani - May 23, 2009
- Shah Rukh did a shoot in three days - May 24, 2009
- 'Dulha Mil Gaya' runs to packed houses in Trinidad - Jan 22, 2010
- Fardeen Khan's character in Dulha Mil Gaya established by Anushka - Dec 19, 2009
- Movie Review : Dulha Mil Gaya (2010) - Jan 08, 2010
- What prompted director Mudassar to carry Sush? - Dec 09, 2009
- Boutique media firm acquires SRK starrer 'Dulha Mil Gaya' rights - Nov 12, 2009
- My relationship with Shah Rukh too deep to need formalities: Viveck Vaswani - Feb 20, 2009
- So is Dulha Mil Gaya finally releasing in July? - May 04, 2009
- Fardeen becomes a 'Dulha' again! - Jan 04, 2010
- Sushmita-Muddasar get lovey-dovey - Dec 05, 2009
- Dulha Mil Gaya acquires negative rights - Nov 14, 2009
- Sushmita shimmers, but 'Dulha Mil Gaya' is a mess (IANS Film Review; Rating:* 1/2) - Jan 09, 2010
Tags: action director, anuj, cruise ship, director of photography, dulha mil gaya, film editor, film stylist, ingle, joginder, maharaj, qawalli, rosemeyer, sanjay, shah rukh khan, song sequence, sunil patel, sushmita sen, tata elxsi, trinidad and tobago, vaswani