Shaadi ho toh aaiseJune 6th, 2009 - 9:52 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Every girl dreams of a huge and lavishing wedding. Everyone wants to make it a grand affair and so is our Akshra. The actress of Yeh Rishta, Heena Khan is one of them who wished to tie the knot in a grand manner.
“While shooting for a my engagement sequence I just thought for second will I get married in the same way as Akshra is getting in the show,” says Heena.
Describing her feelings, she explains, “I am from a middle class family while Akshara is from rich family who is pampered a lot. Sometimes it happens while playing a particular character you tend to think and dream like her.”
When is marriage on the cards? “Not so soon, it will be only after 4-5 years as now I want to concentrate on my career. I am getting to know a new religion and at the end you may never know if I end up marrying a Marwadi. So this will be a good experience,” she laughs out at the end.
Hey Heena is there someone special in your life which you don’t want to reveal.
- Regional flavours on tube; Gujarati shows dominate - Mar 29, 2012
- No Rozas for Hina Khan Due to Tough Shoot Schedules - Sep 08, 2010
- Akshara to leave her sasural? - Dec 31, 2009
- "Pari hoon mein"-Hina Khan - Nov 03, 2009
- Akshara's Insecurity To Be Extended With New Entry! - Aug 09, 2010
- Wicked mothers-in-law replaced by loving ones on TV - Nov 19, 2010
- Twists and Turns In 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' - Aug 28, 2010
- Varsha Will Suffer A Miscarriage In 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai' - Oct 11, 2010
- Fans confused about Karan Mehra - Sep 16, 2010
- Geenda Phool for Naitik - Jun 10, 2009
- Yeh Rishta, Bidaai on weekends too - Oct 22, 2009
- I want love and money, says protagonist of TV wedding - May 17, 2011
- Akshara-Naitik shares same interest - Aug 31, 2009
- 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' to release in March (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Jul 13, 2012
- No shoots; Yeh Rishta's maika on holidays! - Apr 15, 2010