Seyfried started Mamma Mia sequel rumoursMarch 29th, 2010 - 8:36 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
March 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Mamma Mia was an important film for Amanda Seyfried. She not only shot to fame with it, she also found love with her co-star Dominic Cooper.
There was a rumour that director Phyllida Lloyd was working on a sequel to Mamma Mia last year. Seyfried admits that she took that piece of gossip seriously and told it to everyone.
She believes that she might have started the rumour because she started to tell everyone that there would be a Mamma Mia! 2.
She now feels that there isn’t much chance of a sequel and in case there is one, she, Cooper or co-star Pierce Brosnan will most likely not be a part of it.
She stated that Cooper had asked Lloyd if they would be doing Mamma Mia! again. The director made it clear that if they did, it would be a prequel to the 2008 film and it would feature an entirely new cast. Pierce Brosnan has also stated that a sequel wasn’t on the cards.
- Amanda Seyfried Confesses "Mamma Mia 2" To Be A Rumor - Mar 28, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe And Amanda Seyfried Spotted Together! - Nov 03, 2010
- Cooper back together with ex-girlfriend? - Jul 13, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried happy being single - Nov 05, 2011
- Seyfried, Phillippe go public with romance - Jan 08, 2011
- No scope for 'Mamma Mia!' sequel, says Seyfried - Mar 04, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried's 'minge' tattoo revealed - Apr 01, 2010
- Mamma Mia! sequel will never happen: Amanda Seyfried - Mar 04, 2011
- Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper on a break - May 20, 2010
- Meryl Streep in talks to play Margaret Thatcher - Jul 02, 2010
- Is it splitsville for Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper? - May 21, 2010
- Seyfried back with Cooper? - Aug 20, 2011
- Seyfried happy to see grandma enjoy - Oct 03, 2009
- Seyfried dating Harrington? - Aug 29, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried says she had to kiss 8 men during 'Red Riding Hood' auditions - Jun 13, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,