Sex text from Brown’’s manager triggered Rihanna fightMarch 11th, 2009 - 2:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 11 (ANI): A text message sent by Chris Brown’’s manager sparked the vicious fight between him and Rihanna, it has been claimed.
According to an American website, the row last month ending with Rihanna 21, being battered was sparked by a three-page text from Tina Davis, 40.
The message to Brown talked about hooking up, The Sun quoted a source, as telling the US website.
Police documents show it came from an unnamed woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.
However, Brown denied the allegation by stating that the relationship he had with Tina was nothing but professional.
Brown, 19, left Rihanna with horrific injuries including a split lip, a bloody nose and bite marks on her hands. (ANI)
- Chris Brown, Rihanna stuck in Los Angeles due to police investigation - Feb 13, 2009
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Browns sister insists he is Good Boy amid Rihanna assault probe - Feb 12, 2009
- British schoolboy kills ex-girlfriend over free-breakfast bet - Jul 28, 2011
- Chris Brown hires Paris Hiltons spin doctor to get out of Rihanna mess - Feb 18, 2009
- Chris Brown''s manager denies having sexual relationship with him - Mar 12, 2009
- Melanie B lends support to battered Rihanna - Feb 18, 2009
- 1st pic of Rihannas battered face posted on Internet - Feb 20, 2009
- Rihanna finally returns to studio - Mar 09, 2009
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Chrissy Teigen slams Chris Brown for lip-syncing - May 23, 2012
- Rihanna disgusted with Browns statement on his alleged attack - Feb 18, 2009
- Now, Donald Trump blasts Rihanna for reconciling with Chris Brown - Mar 10, 2009
- Rihanna cancels birthday party - Feb 11, 2009
- Rihanna moves on after alleged attack by Brown - Mar 17, 2009